Agencies and Programs
Community Maternity Services
COMMUNITY MATERNITY SERVICES (CMS)
Executive Director: Anne Marie Couser
27 North Main Ave., Albany, NY 12203
Phone: 518-482-8836 | Fax: 518-482-5805
CMS provides family-oriented and community-based programs through individualized social services and community education programs. Offers a continuum of care for pregnant adolescents and young parents including case management, goal-directed counseling, childbirth education, parent education, support and advocacy.
- Capital Region Outreach Services- Case planning, home-based parent education and clinical services provided for Albany County residents referred through the County for Prevention Services.
- Farano Center for Children- Congregate care services for children ages birth to 18.
- Adoption Services
Arbor Day Program
Hackett Middle School based social work services for at-risk students.
Address: 45 Delaware Ave. Albany, NY 12202
Arbor Hill Elementary Community School Program
School-based social work services for at-risk students.
Address: 1 Arbor Dr., Albany, NY 12210
Phone: 518-475-6647 | Fax: 518-475-6627
- Heery Center for Young Families- Trauma-informed residential services for pregnant and parenting adolescents
- The Joyce Transitional Living Program- services for pregnant and parenting runaway and homeless youth.
- Supervised Independent Living Program (SILP)
- Kinship Care Program- (available in Albany, Rensselaer and Schenectady Counties) Provides individual and group support to grandparents and relative caregivers of children who are not under the care of their parents.
31 North Main Avenue, Albany, NY 12203
CMS DELAWARE AND OTSEGO COUNTY OFFICE
176 Main St., Oneonta, NY 13820
Phone: 607-432-0061 | Fax: 518-295-6130
CMS FULTON COUNTY OFFICE
55 E Main St. Ste 100, Johnstown, NY 12095
Phone: 518-762-8313 | Fax: 518-762-4092
CMS MONTGOMERY COUNTY OFFICE
1 Kimball St., Amsterdam, NY 12010
Phone: 518-842-4202 | Fax: 518-842-4245
CMS SCHOHARIE COUNTY OFFICE
322 Main St., PO Box 753,
Schoharie, NY 12157
Phone: 518-295-6100 | Fax: 518-295-6130
CMS WARREN AND WASHINGTON COUNTY OFFICE
290 Canada St., Lake George, NY 12845
Phone: 518-668-3167 | Fax: 518-668-3788
- Geographic Agencies
- Service Specific Agencies
- Additional Programs & Ministries
- Migrant Crisis